LED STRIP LIGHTING
LED Strip lighting are energy efficient lights
that provide excellent and even illumination,
suitable for almost every room.
Some common applications include:
- Under bench lighting. Eg. Kitchen, reception counters
- Display cabinet, Under Cabinet
- Pelmet lighting
- Wall uplighting
- In-shelf lighting. Eg. book shelves, display cases, pantry shelving, cupboards
- Along architectural coves.
- In high vibration areas. Eg. Trucks, Boating Decks, Tool / workbench.
- anywhere to create a uniform glow that brings attention to objects or interior details.
- General Lighting.
EASY TO INSTALL
Our LED lighting strips come in a robust casing, and are easily mounted via brackets provided.
Powered by a standard 12VDC power plug pack. The LED light strips are currently available in 50cm strips.
LED lights use light emitting diodes (LED's) which are extremely energy efficient and long lasting.
LED lights create less heat than traditional lights, which means they last for longer and it means your air conditioner doesn't have to work as hard.
Lighting in general contributes about 30% to the average household energy bills. Most lighting today is inefficient resulting in higher electricity bills and higher Carbon Dioxide emissions into our atmosphere. With LED lighting, you can save up to 90% on your lighting cost, while helping to reduce your impact on the environment.
Using the latest ultra brightness LEDs, these LED Light strips have now become a viable lighting solution.
- Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Power Consumption ( for 60cm strip ): 5 Watts
- Light Output ( for 50cm strip ):
Cool White ( 5000-7000K ) 156 lumens,
Warm White ( 2700-3500K ) 120 lumens.
- LED operating Life: 50,000 hours
Watch a video clip demonstrating the led light strips in action